If you liked I’m a Councillor (or if you didn’t!) we want to hear from you. If you tell us what you thought, it helps us make it better for next time.
Also, you’ll go into a prize draw to win £20 of WH Smiths vouchers.
Please fill in our survey:-
If you’re a student: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/366458/student-feedback-on-i-m-a-councillor-2010
If you’re a teacher: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/366451/teacher-feedback-on-i-m-a-councillor-2010
If you’re a councillor:http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/366447/councillor-feedback-on-i-m-a-councillor-2010
Thanks for telling us, we really appreciate it.
The students have spoken. The votes have been counted and the moment has finally arrived for us to announce this year’s winner of I’m a Councillor, Get me out of Here!
After two weeks of hot debate, stimulating chat and mind-boggling facts, the students have decided the winner in this council is…
Congratulations! The students have voted you their favourite councillor and most worthy to represent them as their youth engagement champion.
Hard luck to Di and Len and thank you to all the other councillors who took part, you were all brilliant and each and every single one of you has contributed to the great success of this year’s event.
Please join us in 2011 for the next I’m a Councillor, Get me out of Here!
We can’t believe it but the votes are tied again. This means THREE councillors will be staying in for the final day.
But tomorrow there can still only be ONE winner.
Who will be the Youth Engagement Champion for Forest of Dean?
YOU decide, so make sure you vote by 3pm tomorrow, when we’ll announce the results here on the website.
It’s hotting up in I’m a Councillor. Once again your votes have all been counted but sadly the next councillor to leave us is…
The next eviction takes place tomorrow at 3pm! So students, KEEP VOTING for the councillor you want to WIN!
They escaped yesterday due to a TIE, but they can escape no longer. You’ve been asking more questions, chatting more chats, and most importantly casting more votes!
Today TWO councillors will be leaving the I’m a Councillor house, say goodbye to:-
Marion Winship and Andrew Gardiner
Sorry to see you go after all your hard work. We hope you’ve still had fun.
Remember everyone, there are more evictions every day for the rest of the week, with the winner announced on Friday. Keep voting students!
Who will survive to claim the prize? YOU decide!
The voting’s been so close here in Forest of Dean, that two councillors are tied for last place. Which means no one is evicted – they all live to fight another day.
A lucky escape for the councillors! But who will be evicted tomorrow?
Only YOU can decide. So keep voting!
It’s been a hectic week and young people in Forest of Dean have been asking lots of questions. We hope you’ve been having fun! But next week it gets tougher.
On Monday, at 3pm, the first councillor will be evicted. After that one will be evicted every day, until on Friday, the last councillor standing will be crowned your Youth Engagement Champion!
YOU decide who wins. So keep asking questions, to find out what they think.
And keep voting for the councillor you want to win!
Welcome to I’m a Councillor, Get me out of Here! It’s like the X Factor meets Citizenship lessons.
This event is specially provided for you by Forest of Dean District Council, who want to listen to young people!
Young people can ASK their local councillors questions, CHAT to them online and VOTE for who they want to be their Youth Engagement Champion on the council.
4th – 15th October
- What can you do to encourage more retail business into the forest? Having more good quality fashion shops would
- I wondered how you will find out what young people’s issues are? (4 Comments)
- Do you have any examples of how you have helped young people in the community already? (5 Comments)
- Will less the goverment cuts mean less things for us to do in the Forest? (5 Comments)
- How could we get more actively involved in the decisions you make about things for us? (5 Comments)
- How do you think the issue of availability associated with transport in the forest, should/could be dealt with? do you
- There are only 3 of you left, why do you deserve to be the youth chamion?? (good luck)
- i attend Wyedean school, which as you know is on the outskirts of the forest of dean. how do you intend to integrate
- with the forest of deanbeing such a wide area, how are you intending to achieve potential community cohesion between
- Lots of young people want to make bmx tracks but they get destroyed by Forestry or the council. What will you do about