Meet the councillors!
Chairman Corporate Scrutiny, Licensing Committee and Budget working Group member. Member of Newent Town Council and Chairman of Newent TC Finance Committee
Self employed Electrician
Hi everyone, last day what a week. Win or Lose its been a great experience, I have enjoyed it loads and I think I've learnt from it, your questions have been excellent. Today is the big day and I get a weekend truly OFF. What ever the outcome please stay in touch, [perhaps we should have a website like this for regular comments]. Anyway if anyone is going to the youth awards tonight at the Forest Theatre I'll be there so stop by and say Hi if you feel like it, if not no probs. Its been a pleasure thank you............PS no more of my rubbish jokes every day.
Favourite Thing: Everything about the the Forest of Dean, the space, the open sky specially at night, the trees and the people. I have lived in many places over the years and could again but I choose to live here.
Me and my council work
Always different , always interesting.
My Typical Day
I don’t do “Typical” Typical = Boring
What I'd do as "Youth Engagement Champion"
You tell me ! what do you want from “your” Youth Engagement Champion ?? Your representative’s voice can be used Locally and Nationally.
How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Glasses, Balding, New Beard
Who is your favourite singer or band?
The Who & Lindisfarne. Also saw “Manic Street Preachers at the Millenium recently, they were good.
What is the most fun thing you've done?
I had a day out on “Go Ape” in the forest, very tiring but brilliant fun.
If you had 3 wishes for yourself what would they be? - be honest!
Learn to fly [Aeroplanes that is], Loose weight and win the Lottery, mind you if I could have the third wish first I would be able to buy the first two.
What did you want to be after you left school?
An Airline Pilot.
Were you ever in trouble in at school?
According to my Mum I was never out of trouble.
What's the best thing you've done as a councillor?
Winning an election was a good start, every day brings new things and experiences, so i havnt decided yet, ask me when I stop being a Councillor.
Tell us a joke.
What do you get if you run over a Budgie with a Lawn mower ??>>>>>>> SHREDDED TWEET. Ok, so maybe you dont like that one, so try this for size: What did the lion say when he saw two hunters in a Land Rover ???…….OOh yummee, meals on wheels…
My profile link:
- Lots of young people want to make bmx tracks but they get destroyed by Forestry or the council. What will you do about
- What can you do to encourage more retail business into the forest? Having more good quality fashion shops would
- Are you going to bring the Youth Opportunity Fund back? If not what other mechanisms will you put into place to ensure
- With the major cuts how are you going to provide quality services for young people?
- how are you help learners with transport costs?
- would you be considered to hold parties for youth at local establishments?
- I used to frequently go swimming, Although it becomes expensive at £7.00 a week, is there anyway the five acres
- I like going to Coleford Youth Centre, on mondays, and with youth centre, sports at Lakers hall on wednesday evenings,
- HOw is typical boring ?
- Why is your Jokes always DIRTY??
- View all my answered questions